Monday, August 18, 2008

Pasyal

I've been here for 6 weeks and still wasn't able to tour the place. The supposed to be 6 Flags trip was cancelled due to the storm that's coming but didn't come. My boss will go back to the Philippines and will stay there for 6 weeks. And we are stuck here without any mode of transportation. Haaaay... Un lng naman gusto ko mamasyal. :( I'll be off for 4 days this week and my boss offered me to go to wherever place that I need to visit, friends or relatives to see. But I can't or rather I will not. It would cost me a fortune. So I will just work overtime on Thursday than to spend my whole day doing nothing at the hotel. We still have another 6 weeks and I wanted to tour Boston and New york. Looks like I'll run out of budget. :( Haaaay... Need to do an estimate again. :-(

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com