Friday, August 8, 2008

080808

Aug 8 na pla sa Pinas. It's a lucky day for Chinese, but I'm not Chinese. So it's not lucky for me. Been away from home for a month. Misses my love, my family, and my dog. Had a very tiring day. No appetite for anything (which is good). Every minute every second I've been thinking. Checking my inbox from time to time. Waiting for some sign to pop. Guess, I've been dreaming wide awake, yet still inside a nightmare falling in an endless pit. Experience striking pain in my head, which would eventually make me numb.

The graph is much better I guess. Haaay... Wishful thinking ... But that's the ONLY thing that I could do now ... WISH and ... PRAY ... for continuous Faith, Hope and Charity... and Patience ...

Take a peek at my horoscope & lovescope for Aug 8:


This is a time of great personal change. You become tired of your role in life, and you are very sensitive to habits, customs, and social requirements that hide the "real you". You feel as though you have been drifting along with the tide and following the crowd for too long, and your inner needs and motivations must assert themselves more strongly.

This is a time you could be more distressed than usual over any dissonance in your environment or personal relationships, and you are inclined to avoid serious discussions or real disagreements with others. Also, challenging mental work and concentration is difficult for you now. Take a step back if possible and realize tomorrow will be here soon enough.


0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com