Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Flight 101

John and I left around 630 then arrive 715 at the airport. Then he left after a few minutes. With teary eyed, I went to the entrance. Damn, the lady guard not helping me with my baggage. She could see that I'm having trouble lifting it to the scanner but still she just stood still. So much for Filipino hospitality.

Our checkin was not so smooth sailing, since there's a problem with the itinerary. We will be staying at Hawaii for more than 24 hours. so we were delayed. Then after an hour of waiting, we were given our boarding pass.

Lucky for teddy, since one of us could be upgraded to business class. Jim, did a toss coin and Teddy was picked.

Im on board the plane NOW and Im so dizzy ... waaaah... i could hear the propeller (?) ... i 'm so dizzy.. but I wanted to busy myself. However, the battery is going low. So I can't play any games. I can't find any outlet here. When would the snack arrive? I'm dizzy and I wanted to eat something.

While doing this blog, I'm watching August Rush in Spanish. Hehehe ... but then I figured ... I need to change the channel to change the audio... hehehe .. oooppss... Now, it's in English.

This is my first time and it's far from my expectations. I thought it would be a fun and fast ride but it's not. Or rather I wouldn't feel anything but I could feel the roar of the engine. What I love is the take off ... the speeding of the plane ... but then it kinda felt like it slowed down. Then im dizzy ... haaay...

I guess I just have to try to sleep myself through it. Or maybe watch August Rush again.... or just wait for the stewardess to serve our snack.

Will publish this blog later when I have the chance. Perhaps when we stay at Hawaii. Hopefully, Jim could get as a hotel so I'll have the chance to get online.

I know John wouldn't understand. But I really missed him. Guess, I just wanted to share the experience with him. Perhaps, we could travel together next time.

Logging off @ 11:51PM July 8, 2008 (Philippine time)

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com