Friday, April 25, 2008

Interview

Good thing, I'm with my officemates or else ... San ang pinto??? hehehe ... :D

First, I had to submit my papers and since my surname starts in letter F I got separated from them and had to follow a long queue. They got the number 2860, 2861, 2862 while I had 2875. Verification of papers followed and then fingers scanning. After that... the much awaited interview. I could say I'm not nervous but as the number flashes on the screen one by one I can't help it. Anyways, I passed without any hassles. However, my 3 officemates encountered some problems. So I guess all our application is still pending even though we all got the yellow slip.

I can't imagine how I got through when John was away for his 1 month training. And now its my turn and this time its 3 months!!! And it's not just a simple training, we would be starting to work as well. That means an added stress.... haaay.. Goodbye petix life.

Im starting to miss babyjan already. Kahit ala pa naman at pwede pa mahold... pero andyan na e, im just denying the obvious.... haaayy .. haaayy.. haaayyy... :( :( :(

sana makaalis na nga ng makabalik na kagad :p

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com