Wednesday, January 30, 2008

6th year

Jan 28 -- our official day ...

HAPPY 6th year ANNIVERSARY!


In all our daily comings and goings God has been with us In every unexpected trial God has sustained us In times when our faith has been sorely tried God has been faithful to us And in every moment of our loving God's own love has lighted our way

~ friend's said that 6th yr is the crucial time ...
I hope not ...

I pray that God would be the center of our relationship
so that we'll have a harmonious life


We ate lunch at Tong Yang Hotpot Sarap!!! So much busog... hehehe

I love giving gifts as much as I like getting one...
however, I don't have money to buy what he wanted
(ala pa work e ... ) :-(
what was that?? ex-HD?
perhaps next time ...

still I'm glad I'm with him :D

I LOVE YOU
very much
Babyjan!!!

Mmmmmwwaahhuggzzz!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Ei! Kami naman nung January 21 (3rd year). Isang linggo lng ang pagitan. Pero kayo 2x as much time spent together. Galeng! Jen and I will be waiting for your wedding invitations. :-)


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com